How Do You Optimize Your eBook Press Release on eBookPressReleases.com for Search Engines?
When you write a press release you want to achieve maximum gain. Be sure to use the correct format and structure that is required for a press release. In order to succeed in having your release picked up by your target audience you must optimise your release using some of the tips below.
1. Conduct some research into the most relevant keywords for your target audience / subject matter.
2. Add your targeted keywords to your H1 header tag.
3. Add targeted keywords to the press release.
4. Add keywords strategically within your press release copy.
5. Add keywords in links back to your site.
6. Make sure you optimize the first 250 words of your content.
7. Make sure your release contains relevant and unique content.
8. Add a quote, testimonial or comment from a reputable source.
9. Do not ‘key-word stack!’ That is, Google doesn’t like content that is full of your selected key-words. Google is smart enough to figure out what you press release is about so use key words in the appropriate manner.
10. Make sure you press release and content is unique.
11. Make sure your press release is written for a specific audience.
12. Only add contact details if you want to be contacted. Make sure these contact details are correct.